PS3 Fifa Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
New Members Welcome
PS3 Fifa Football League
Fair play at all times
Season 8
Championship, League 1 & 2 teams
R.I.P ACEFLUSH1
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Post yellow/red cards in your results

All you need to know about Season 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ellison89
Administrator
Ellison89

All you need to know about Season 8 Empty
PostSubject: All you need to know about Season 8   All you need to know about Season 8 EmptyFri 17 Dec 2010, 2:21 pm

Season 8 starts Monday

I will be posting the team picks later where you pick an available number between 1-8. If you do not like your team, you can change to any other team in that league which wasn't in the draw. Each League teams will be revealed once each member on your league as picked a number.

Your league admins will post 4 fixtures each Monday with a 2 week deadline for them fixtures.

The teams this season are Championship, League 1 and 2. This is something different from other fifa websites and the better player should shine through with the lower teams. It will be be about the player, not the team.

Up and Downs will be differ with each league:
-3 go down from the Championship.
-Winner and runner up will be promoted from League 1 to Championship with a 3rd coming from the winner play off (3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th).
-2 from League 1 will be relegated to League 2.
-League 2 winner will be promoted along with the winner of the play off (2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th).

The FA Cup will involve every team in the 1st round. It is a 1 legged match with a replay and pens if its a drawn game.

The Rules - Please check and read
https://ps3ffleague.forumotion.com/t3-the-ps3ffl-rules#27

If you have any questions, private message me or your league admin
Championship - Nick_94
League 1 - Domey
League 2 - Jonbuk4
FA Cup - Ellison89
Back to top Go down
https://ps3ffleague.forumotion.com

All you need to know about Season 8
Page 1 of 1